Simple payment for your SSL certificates
Various methods of payment possible
At SSLplus, paying for your SSL certificates is fast and easy. Every customer will receive a written invoice with VAT listed separately.
Private customers may pay directly using PayPal (your account can be linked to your bank account or credit card). For this payment option a 2% fee applies. Prepayment is also a very popular option. For this method, an invoice issued. After the invoice is paid the certificate will be issued. If the invoice is not paid within fourteen days the order will be cancelled automatically. For credit card payments (VISA or Mastercard) a 3,5% fee applies. The advantage of this payment method is that the certificate can be issued straight away - even during weekend. If you choose to pay with a credit card we will charge when we send the invoice.
For public organisations or a large business, we also offer buyer’s accounts. European companies automatically get sent an invoice without VAT if they state their VAT number.
SSLplus: Pros at a glance
- There is no waiting period: Order and register your certificate 24/7.
- Detailed cost overview, no hidden extras.
- Our support center speaks German and English.
- SSLplus is your contractual partner with headquarters in Germany.
- You will receive a written invoice with separately listed VAT.